Identity of the new Professor revealed!

noname
Numpty

I just had a text from my mate's brother's neighbour who knows someone on the Professor What crew, and apparently the new Professor is Ringo Star!!

Remember where you read it first!!

digidude
Prize Numpty

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Professor
Numpty

Quote:
I just had a text from my mate's brother's neighbour who knows someone on the Professor What crew, and apparently the new Professor is Ringo Star!!

Do me a favour, Ringo Starr?!?!

If Ringo Starr is the new Professor, I'll eat my shoes.

Crazyman
Numpty

Quote:

What a load of rubbish.

Timmy Talent
Prize Numpty

I've just had a text from my mate's sister's boyfriend's brother's dustman that the new Professor is definitely Dave Lee Travis.
fred
Numpty

Quote:

I personally know somebody who actually works on the Professor What crew, and the new Professor hasn't even been cast yet!

dmtvfan
Prize Numpty

Website

Quote:
I just had a text from my mate's sister's boyfriend's brother's dustman that the new Professor is definitely Dave Lee Travis.

i carnt wait for dave lee travvis to be the new profeser

abolishdmtv
Prize Numpty

Whoever it is will be rubbish. It's a waste of our money! DMTV should be abolished immediately!